Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sledding

We have had snow on the ground for over a week. So yesterday we went and bought the kids new snow boots since they had out grown their old ones. Then last night we got a lot of snow. So today before lunch we bundled the kids up and took them to the park near our house to go sledding. We had so much fun. The weather was perfect it wasn't too cold or windy. Devin loved eating the snow. When we got home we drink hot chocolate. I don't what they like more playing in the snow or drinking the hot chocolate. Can you tell I am loving my new camera. I took a lot of pictures and then had a hard time choosing.










2 comments:

doolittle said...

It looks like everyone had lots of fun. Glad you are having fun with your new camera.

Emily said...

these pictures ROCK!!!!
the new camera ROCKS!!!!
and now my kids want to go sledding!
Happy New Year...
(posted 12:40 a.m. on 1-1-10)