I love this picture. I don't have many picture with all three kids looking at the camera and looking happy.
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Round and Round the Christmas Tree
Decorating the tree. The kids wanted to do this the day we got back from Vegas. It didn't happen until Tuesday though. They were so excited. Garrett keeps asking every day if Christmas is tomorrow.



I wanted to take some pictures so Devin came and sat down by the tree and kept saying "Cheese"





I love this picture. I don't have many picture with all three kids looking at the camera and looking happy.
All three kids got to put on the star.


Devin was so happy about the tree. He keeps pointing to the tree and saying "ball" for all of the round ball ornaments. He has also eaten some candy canes.
I know this is a lot of pictures, but I took 66 I was having a hard time choosing. There were so many cute pictures. We love Christmas.
I love this picture. I don't have many picture with all three kids looking at the camera and looking happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment