I love Christmas and all the traditions. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love Christmas music, the Christmas tree, making treats for the neighbors, giving presents to my children and husband and yes I like getting presents too. I love making Gingerbread houses and ornaments. I like watching Christmas movies and reading Christmas books. I really like the special dinner that we prepare on Christmas day. I like how excited the kids are about Santa Claus and that he represents the spirit of Christmas. I like getting up early and spending the day with my family and eating hot cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. This truly is a special time of year and I love Christmas. But all of the reasons above are not the reason for Christmas. Christ is the reason for Christmas. I am so grateful that long ago our savior was born.
Here is a short video.
I like the words of this song too.
If Everyday Could Be Christmas
Christmas lights up the city
Roof tops covered in snow
Lovers sharing a sleigh ride cuddled close
And their eyes seem to glow
Window shopping on main street
Bundled up head to toe
Children are skating around a Christmas tree
I see smiles young and old
If everyday could be Christmas
What a wonderful world it would be
We could carry this feeling within us
All through the year
If everyday could be Christmas
Chruch bells ring in the distance
Peace on earth fills the air
Sidewalk Santas handing out candy canes
I feel love everywhere
If everyday could be Christmas
What a wonderful world it would be
We could carry this feeling within us
All through the year
If everyday could be Christmas
Oh it's that time
We open and give from our hearts
Let love shine brighter than any star
Oh if everyday could be Christmas
What a wonderful world it would be
We could carry this feeling within us
All through the year
Oh if everyday could be Christmas
If everyday could be Christmas
Yeah if everyday could be Christmas
If everyday could be Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment