Yesterday after I got home from work, I had something in the crock pot going for dinner. I decided that since today was a calm day and December can get crazy sometimes that I would go ahead and make dinners that could be frozen. I made six different dinners and I made 2 of each. So that is 12 dinners that I made last night.(I know I am slightly crazy) I had one more dinner that I was going to do last night but didn't get it done. So I will do it tonight. So then we should be set for dinner for a while. I love having homemade frozen dinners in the freezer. It is so nice and easy the day you are going to cook the dinner.
I made Lasagna, Chili, Chicken Enchiladas, Cheesy Shells, Chicken Tetrazinni, and Cavitini. Tonight I am going to make Chicken pot pie. I will make two pies and freeze one.

It was a little crazy yesterday making all of this. My husband was a good sport when he got home and helped me clean up the mess.
2 comments:
The lasagna looks spectacularly yummy and wondered, can I come live with you guys????? LOL
Wow. I am horrible about planning ahead to make freezer dinners. But boy, are they sure nice when I do have one or two just waiting to pop in the oven! Great job, Robin!
Post a Comment