Friday, December 04, 2009

Down 30

So I finally reached my goal of losing 30 pounds. It has only taken me 7 months. So what do I want to do celebrate? I want to go and eat. Ah... A never ending battle. Plus there is temptation everywhere and I love desserts especially chocolaty desserts and cheesecake and ice cream and ...

But I am going to try and stay healthy and continue to lose weight. Now that I am down 30 pounds I can go and look for a new camera. That was my reward that I was working for and when Jere and I each lose an additional 20 pounds we are going to reward ourselves with a trip to Hawaii!!
(I know the reward should just be that we are healthier but sometimes that is just not a good enough motivator because did I mention I love DESSERTS!)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey, at least you're honest about it! Way to go! If I lose some weight can I go with you to Hawaii?

Anonymous said...

Proud of you and keep up the good work!!!!!!!! Stay determined!
Love ya, LeAnn

Theresa said...

congrats! that's really awesome!

Heather said...

Congratulations! That is a good goal to achieve. Keep it up!