Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Complaining.

I was reading my friend Marianne's Blog and she did this on her blog. I was thinking about doing this before I read the blog. So here I am complaining on my blog again.

1. I kept Garrett home from School yesterday from school because I didn't want to take him to school and then drive and pick him up.
2. In my mind I thought he would help entertain Devin! Boy was I wrong. He was driving me crazy. "What can I do?" "I'm hungry." "I'm bored." "Can I play the wii/computer." " I don't want that for lunch."
3. Of course he played the wii, computer, and watched t.v. but the minute he was done he was bored again. I told him to go play on the trampoline with Devin. Two minutes later he was back bored again. Why did I keep him home again?
4. My husband's i-phone drives me crazy. It beeped every 2o minutes last night because it was reminding him to do something today.
5. I hate being on crutches. I can't do anything. I can't even get the milk out of the fridge! I tried taking a few steps without the crutches but it is too painful.
6. Since I have had surgery I have not kept up on my diet. But I should have because I haven't been exercising so I am sure I am gaining tons of weight. Which is discouraging because back in Dec. I had lost 30 and hadn't gained it back yet.
7. My kids are so messy. We did clean up before they went to bed last night and there are things all over the floor. Which on crutches is hard for me to pick up. So I stare at my house in disgust.
8. I feel guilty because I sent my 2 year old to the babysitter even though I am home.

Okay enough complaining now What I am grateful for: One for every complaint and couple more
1. I am grateful that the pain is getting less.
2. I am grateful for Netflix and the movies you can watch instantly
3. I am grateful to have another week off from work
4. I am grateful for Jennifer for helping out as much as she can with Laundry, picking up kids, dishes.
5. I am grateful for the beautiful weather and to be able to hear the birds sing.
6. I am grateful for lots of books to read.
7. I am grateful that my friend printed my sub plans and helped the sub.
8. I am grateful for the frozen dinners in the freezer
9. I am grateful for the friends who came to visit and just talk yesterday(Aimee and Kindra)
10. I am grateful for my children and my husband.

No comments: