Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Things To Do While Mom Is On Crutches
I knew that while I was on crutches the kids would need things to do over spring break so before the surgery Jeremy and I on our date night went to Walmart and bought several small things that would help the kids from being so bored. We bought go fish, bubble wands, sun catcher art kits, candy pezes, battleship, coloring books and a puppet making kit. They got to pick something out of the bag each day. The last day they picked out the puppet making kit. It was so cute. Everything had velco on it so the pieces could be reused. This kit kept them busy for over an hour. Then they would put on puppet shows like the "Three little monster and the Big Bad Alien." I love the phrase that Livvy came up with in the story"Not From the wart on my nose to the hair on my toes" when the big bad alien came. They have even gotten this out since to play with it. So I was wondering why did I wait to give this to them last. Here are some pictures of their cute monster puppets.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so fun!!!
Post a Comment