Today I had my first physical therapy visit. It was so painful! He was checking my range of motion and it is bad 58 degrees They want around 115 degrees or so. All the work I went through to get my knee working properly after my ACL surgery is gone. He had me bending my knee, he rubbed a lot around the stitches on my leg, and he had me do leg pushes. I actually had tears in my eyes and I was gritting my teeth trying not to yelp. This just seems so much more painful than last time. I know I am a big baby. But it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a nicer note my husband made me a smoothie and brought it to me when he came to pick me up from physical therapy. That made my day. He is so thoughtful.
1 comment:
Hopefully it will get less painful as the time goes on.
Post a Comment