Monday, April 26, 2010

First Day Back to Work

The alarm went off and I didn't want to get up. I was having pain issues this morning. Not sure if it was anxiety or I slept wrong. Jenn came to help get Devin in the car but at Angie's house he wouldn't go in and kept running off and screaming. She had to come out and get him. Then when I got in there he just kept clinging to my leg. I didn't want to leave him. I have my leg propped up but I am pretty sore. The first class loved the Playing Battle Botz. It was nice to have the 6th graders to help the Kindergarteners. 6th graders didn't show up with the 2nd group of Kindergartners so I am having Garrett help. I am going to take some medicine at Recess. It seems like a long day and I still have 3 classes to go, plus physical therapy later on today.

But on the up side my husband had flowers delivered to me today. What a nice surprise.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Oh hang in there Robin! You can do it!!