Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Three Funny Kids

  1. Jeremy is going to take Garrett to school tomorrow so to speed up things in the morning. Jeremy told him to go head and change into what he wants to wear tomorrow. Garrett come back up stairs wearing pajamas. If we had asked him to put on pajamas he wouldn't have.
  2. It is 8 o'clock at night, Devin my two year old goes to the fridge gets out the cheese sticks. We tell him no. He then go and gets out the left over lasagna and gives me the most pathetic look to tell me how hungry he is. How can I resist. So even though it is bedtime he gets to eat again. I swear I feed the kid.
  3. My crutches got knocked over the other day and Olivia turns to me and says, "Mom, your crutches are so annoying." (That is her new word)

No comments: