My Physical Therapist has had me walking on around the house on one crutch. He suggested that I might want to get a cane. I was very reluctant to get a cane because I am 32. I am so sick of my crutches. So we out today to look for a cane. I wanted it to be cool looking.
So if I have to use a cane I guess one like this is okay. It is very pretty.

Plus my children like to play with it. Well Olivia and Devin does. Garrett thinks it looks to girly.

3 comments:
I really like it, it is pretty. Don't think I have seen one quite like that one.
Awesome! I was hoping you would get orange and black flames or something. But girly is okay too. ;)
when you get tired of this look, have jennifer spray paint it and do something cool.. i like marianne's suggestion. but i also like hot pink with glitter!
Post a Comment