Monday, September 13, 2010

Devin

Devin has it made. He has now convinced both his brother and sister to give him piggyback rides.


Devin also got a haircut. As you can tell, he was really in need of one.

Garrett got a haircut too.

Cute Devin Stories:
I wanted to take his picture so he thought it would be funny to put the toy in his mouth for the picture.

We were looking at a book with some pictures of rocks. Devin wanted to count the rocks
The 1st time he counts the rocks: one, two, three, four, five, e-i-e-i-0
The 2nd time he counts the rocks: one, two, three, four, five, eenny, minny, miny, moe.

This morning Devin woke up wet from his diaper. Jeremy says, "Devin your clothes are wet." Devin says, "Yep, the sprinkler got me."

Devin also has quite the vocabulary. He bumped into my leg and I said, "OW" He gave me a hug and said "I sorry, it was accident."

No comments: