
Jeremy took the kids to see Toy Story 3 before they left for WV. They said it was really cute and Olivia is watching it again tonight with Zach at a drive in theater. I still want to see this one.
Jeremy and I went and saw Prince of Persia. It was not our favorite movie. It had a lot of action, no real story and some major plot holes.
Jeremy, Vickie, Earl and I saw Knight and Day with Cameron Diaz. It was really good. Lots of action and lots of humor. We will probably buy this movie.
I went with my friend Michelle to see the movie Letters to Juliet. It was really sweet. Yes, it is a chick flick, yes it is predictable, and yes I loved it.
Tonight we went and saw the A Team. It was a fun movie. It was action packed and had some pretty funny parts. It made us want to go and watch some of the old t.v. shows.
We would love to see a few more movies but we will see if that happens once the kids get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment