So Yesterday around 11:00am, my mom took my 3 kids on an airplane to WV with her. She dressed them all in red shirts so she could easily spot them. She is brave to take 3 young kids on an airplane by herself. I don't even like doing that. She did this to help me out so that I could recover and that my kids would have an awesome summer with their cousins. I will miss them. But I also know that at this time I could not have taken very good care of them. My sister has promised to take lots of pictures and update her blog tons so that we can see what they are up too. Plus we are planning on using Skype everyday to talk to each other. I was brave and held it together and smiled while they left then after the door was shut I let the tears flow. They will come back July 19th.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Gone to West Virginia
So Yesterday around 11:00am, my mom took my 3 kids on an airplane to WV with her. She dressed them all in red shirts so she could easily spot them. She is brave to take 3 young kids on an airplane by herself. I don't even like doing that. She did this to help me out so that I could recover and that my kids would have an awesome summer with their cousins. I will miss them. But I also know that at this time I could not have taken very good care of them. My sister has promised to take lots of pictures and update her blog tons so that we can see what they are up too. Plus we are planning on using Skype everyday to talk to each other. I was brave and held it together and smiled while they left then after the door was shut I let the tears flow. They will come back July 19th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You were such a good mom to let them go like that even though it tore your heart up! I will do my best to keep up with the pictures and blogging. I uploaded 15 pictures tonight, but if our days continue to be this busy, i'm not sure if i can keep up! :O) My eyes are starting to burn - I'm so tired!
Post a Comment