Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Garrett's Last Week of School

Garrett really enjoyed school this year and he liked his teacher, Ms. Spencer, a lot. The last week of school they did the Dance Festival. It was a super cute dance. His favorite part was at the end all of the kids and teachers could go out and dance however you wanted.



Devin really liked watching the Dances.

They also had a teddy bear picnic. So he got to take his teddy bear to school and they did lots of teddy bear activities that day.

Here he is on the last day of school. I can't believe that Kindergarten is over this year.
On a funny note: On Thursday I told Garrett that tomorrow was his last day of school.
He said, "No, it's not."
I said, "Yeah, it is."
He said, "No, Mom, I still have to go to 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade."

He is right!

No comments: