Friday, February 06, 2009

One of the Many reasons I don't teach kindergarten

I had parent teacher conferences this week. Since I am the specialty teacher no one came to see me. So I decide to use that time to clean my lab. I cleaned all the monitors, disinfected all the keyboards and mouses, I wiped down the the table tops. And I dusted all the computers. They were really gross. The monitors had a lot of hand prints on them. It was nice to have clean computers for a day.

Anyway I taught Kindergarten the next day. I reminded them not to touch the screens. As I was saying this. I look back at a kindergarten girl and see her lick her hand and then place it on the monitor so she could see her hand print. EW!!!!!!!!

I was not very happy with her at all. I really don't like teaching kindergarten.

Here is a picture of my tiny lab with 35 computers in it that has little room for anything else. I had to beg to get the bookcase and filing cabinet.

1 comment:

Grandma V said...

Oh how I can relate to the little ones and their spit. Hey thanks so much for inviting me in. I've been going to ask, but I haven't gotten to it. Your family is so cute! Deanie