Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Winn Dixie
We rented the movie Winn Dixie. We choose this movie because the author of book is Kate DiCamillo and I a have read other books by this author and enjoyed the books. 2nd it looked like a really cute family movie and 3rd several of my third graders thought the movie was great. Anyway we LOVED the movie. It was so good. Olivia enjoyed it too even though it was not a cartoon. She even asked to watch it again. I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes a good family movie with good values. This might even be one that we buy. It is about a girl who's dad is a preacher and they move to a new town and she wants a friend and finds a dog who helps her meet other people in the town. I now want to go and get the book and read the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I rented that last week too. The kids loved it. I think we'll read the book as a family. It's good for the kids to listen to a story as well as read it themselves. It makes them concentrate more. Glad you liked it.
Post a Comment