Friday, September 30, 2005

Our sweetie


And here's our sweetie.

4 comments:

N8ster said...

I really like the "bored, click here link on the right side of your website.

Here is where I ended up:
http://nonbeing.blogspot.com/

Jeremy B said...

Yeah, we changed that one. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but most of the websites that come up are in foreign languages. The other ones are either crude or just plain stupid. I've since replaced the link with a website that is still stupid, but much less likely to offend.

N8ster said...

Like the new link. Some of the "really bad jokes" were pretty funny.

Jeremy B said...

You should try the dialectizer. You can convert normal English text into all sorts of dialects.

Here's part of Betsy's blog translated into Redneck:

So thar was a neighbo'hood gareege sale yessuhterday. We wasn't a-gonna participate on account o' ah jest dejunked about a month ago an' got rid of 2 truckloads of stuff at Goodwill, ah reckon. But th' kids wanted t'sell some stuff so we let them, dawgone it. ah told them they c'd keep th' money fum whutevah they sold, cuss it all t' tarnation.