Devin: "What is 9 take away 10." Then quickly answers, "-1"
Jeremy asked, "How did you know that" Devin replied, " I just figured
it out in my head." Then we asked him several other problems like 15
take a 20 or 100 take away 97 and he got them right each time.
Olivia and Devin:
I told Olivia she owed me 7 dollars for something I bought for her and 5
dollars for another thing. She asks what is 7 plus 5. I look at her
and said, "Seriously" Then Devin pipes in, "12" before Olivia.
Olivia:
Garrett was telling her he had to make a google drive presentation for
his state report. She exclaims, "What happened to poster board and
glue."
Devin's Joke
What is your name: Robin
What color is the sky: Blue
What is the opposite of Down: Up
ROBIN BLEW UP!
Garrett's Joke:
Why are fish bad in school?
They are below "C Level"
Garrett:
I wasn't feeling very well so I said everyone was in charge of making
their own dinner. Garrett exclaims, "SCORE!" and went and made himself a
peanut butter sandwich.
No comments:
Post a Comment