Sunday, January 25, 2015

Birthday Parties

We had Garrett and Devin's birthday party yesterday. Devin Wanted a Lego Cake.  I made the the little cakes last week and froze them.  The party was supposed to be last week but everyone was sick so we postponed it.  I made the fondant on the cakes.  I think they turned out super cute.
Garrett wanted a Minecrat cake.   Olivia decorated most of this cake.  She did a petty good job.
We got the boys toy bows and arrows and gave it to them before the party.  Since we didn't want to wrap them.
At the party we ate pizza, did a laser maze in the hall way, played with the parachute, made squishy balloons with play dough, ate cake, played with legos, played minecraft, and watched the Lego Movie.  It was a fun party.  Devin had two friends show up and Garrett had 3 friends show up.
Devin with his two best friends: Kasi and Peyton
Garrett with his Friends, Eli, Josh and Landon.

No comments: