Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas in WV

The girls and I went to WV and the boys went to Vegas. We had a Christmas party with my brother and sister and their families and my Pappy came. I was so glad I got to see him. I am so glad that I got to go and spend time with them. It was a great and relaxing trip.
Andi with Pappy.  She was tired from the trip and the best time to hold her was when she was sleeping or she was a little grouchy.
Andi helped me make Oreo Deseret.

Olivia and Andi with Pappy

And Me with Pappy.  I miss him.  I try to call him each week but it is nice to see him in person.

Andi and Grandpa.  She took a little time to get used to everyone but everyone loved her.

Of course she loved opening presents, especially if it was in bag that she could easily take things in and out.

Zach and Olivia are best buds.




No comments: