Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day Tickets

Garrett gave me three tickets for Mother's Day.  They have sat on my dresser since Mother's Day.  I was thinking what do I want Garrett to do.  Well, I finally came up with the perfect thing for him to do.  I gave him the ticket and he looks at me with alarm on his face.  He is wondering what I am going to ask him to do.  I tell him it is an easy thing.  I then go on to tell him that I want a hug every single day for a whole month.  A real hug every day!  He looked at me totally shocked like I was asking him to commit some horrible crime.  And if you know Garrett, he isn't the affectionate type. But he gave me a hug yesterday and he gave me a hug today.    I am looking forward to a month of hugs from my son.  Maybe by the end of the month he will like them too.

No comments: