| This was my breakfast in bed: Cinnamon rolls, strawberry shortcake, and Oreos with a large glass of milk. |
| Olivia made me a poster, wrote me a letter, made me a "handmade" cake, and made me a picture frame and even had a planter box from activity days for me. |
Olivia's letter to me:
Dear mom,
I think you are the best mom in the world. Even when you have a broken leg you are still the best mom ever. You make the best meals ever. I hope you will enjoy the ,“I love you cake.” I made it by my self with extra love inside. I love you. You are so smart and I am glad because you are always helping me with my homework. You are very nice too, you took us to disney land you are so nice to let Jennifer to move in with us. You are also very funny singing, dancing and like you say it is your job to embrace me. You make up pretty funny jocks in my lunch you are the best mom ever you are also awesome you are the best mom with love, Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment