Devin: Goes into the room with all the Legos and starts stomping on Olivia and Garrett's creations and then dumps out all the Legos from the tub. The other two are yelling at him to stop. He says, "I am little, I don't know better." (Oh yes he does) Aug. 2011
Garrett: After the first day of school. I asked Garrett if he liked his teacher. He replied, "Yes, But I don't know if I really like her yet." Aug. 2011
Devin: "Mommy, can I play on your Tie-pad." I say no. He says, "Mommy, can I play on your Pie-Pad then."
Aug. 2011
Devin: While talking about safety for FHE we were talking about not picking up sharp things you could see on the ground like knives, needles and Devin shouts, "and Sharks!"
Aug. 2o11
Devin: While Dancing around the room, he yells, "Shake my booty!" Aug. 2011
Garrett: At Dinner, we were playing a game of name 3 things. I asked tell me three things that are endangered. Rhino and Tiger were suggested then Garrett yells, "Old Man!" Aug. 2011
Garrett: At the theater, Dad asks, "Garrett why are you wearing a coat it is hot." Garrett replies, "So I could sneak in Mario and Luigi." Aug. 2011
Garrett: At the park he says, "Mom, can I take the long cut home?" Meaning the long way around the park. Aug. 2011
Garrett: Grandma asked if he would miss her, he pauses and says, "I don't know yet." July 2011
Devin: As he climbs into my lap first thing in the morning, "Mom, I love you but not your stinky breath." July 2011
Garrett: Yelling as he is running and jumping into the little blow up pool, "Slip and Slide!" July 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment