![]() |
| Chicken Cordon Bleu |
![]() |
| Dinner Rolls |
![]() |
| Peach Cobbler |
I enjoy cooking but sometimes I don't have time to cook or the desire to cook. On Sundays, I have a little bit more time, I haven't been at work all day, I am not in as much pain, so I like to cook a nice Sunday Dinner. This was one of the better ones I have done. Everyone liked it but Garrett. But Garrett doesn't like anything. But he didn't complain, (too much). Devin kept saying "YUM!" and Olivia said, "Mom, we should have this more often." I told Garrett it was homemade. He replied, "It isn't homemade, Mom you bought all the stuff at the store."
It is really nice to sit down for dinner with the family to eat dinner without fighting and complaining.



No comments:
Post a Comment