Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sometimes I feel like this...


Especially today, by the end of work today my leg hurt so bad. Evey step that I took was really painful. It took me 5 minutes to walk to my classroom to my car and my car isn't that far away. It was just one of those days where for 6 hours straight I walked around my classroom without getting a chance to sit down. I have taken medication, hooked up the tens unit, and taken it easy since I got home but the pain is not going away. I really despise days like this and I wonder if I will ever get better. Days like this I feel like crying and staying in my room forever.

So I decided to take tomorrow off to give myself a day to feel better.

1 comment:

doolittle said...

Oh Robin I am so sorry. Take it easy tomorrow. love ya