Thursday, April 07, 2011

Giant Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies

Devin liked helping again, and especially eating the cookie dough. This is our new favorite thing to do on Mondays.

Double Batch of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Cookie Balls Ready to bake.

Right out of the oven.

Oreo Center!

I heard them talking about these cookies on the radio and I thought they sounded really good.  This is what you do.

  1.  Double your favorite chocolate chip recipe (I made Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies)
  2. Make a ball of cookie dough and flatten it.
  3. Put an Oreo on the Flattened cookie dough
  4. Make another cookie dough ball and flatten it and put it on top of the oreo
  5. Squish the dough together
  6. Bake as normal
YUM! YUM! YUM! It is eating 3 cookies in one.  And what could be better than a chocolate chip cookie and an Oreo.

No comments: