Monday, March 07, 2011

So Weird

Today Devin and I were home and we were in kitchen when we saw something really odd. We noticed that probably 1000 small black birds flew into our yard and landed in our yard and they were eating something. I went to get the camera but wasn't fast enough. Then all at once they all flew off together and landed in my neighbor's yard. When they flew off the sky looked black. I was trying to get another picture but Devin stated yelling, "Birds, Birds" and they took off again.
It was really odd seeing that many birds in my yard. It made me wonder where was my dog and why wasn't he reacting to the birds. No barking, no chasing, nothing.


I have no idea what kind of bird they were but it was definitely weird and interesting at the same time.

1 comment:

kristi r said...

We get birds like that too in the winter. The noise they make is quite impressive!