Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cookie Monster

Monday, I was home with Devin. I decided that it was a good day for making cookies. I know he loves to help me in the kitchen but I don't make cookies a lot any more. We made chocolate chip cookies using the left over colored sugar from Friday.

I sit him on the counter and he starts singing "I love Sugar, I love Sugar!" It was really funny and cute.
His job is to help dump things in the bowl and eat chocolate chips.

Then when it is mixing he puts his hand on top of the mixer. Very helpful.

He then decided that he was going to help with the buttons.  This is right after we had put in all of the flour.  He pushed the button to full blast and we had flour everywhere.   
The cookies turned out really good. They even had specks of red and blue in them from the colored sugar.

Even with flour everywhere we had a great time making cookies that we later got to share with his friend Lydia who came over to play.

2 comments:

Earl and Vickie said...

yeah, Devin cracks me up sometimes. :)

N8ster said...

Looks like fun. All of our kids love to cook.