I got a new doll for Christmas. I really like her. Her name is Casey. She came with 2 outfits. One of her dresses matched the dress that I got. I wanted to get her some more clothes. So my mom and I went to Target. There were two outfits to pick from. They were 17 dollars each. I didn't want to spend all of my money. Later we went to DI to get me some Knee pads for my new rollerblades. We saw some baby clothes. We went and found premie clothes to see if they would fit. We tried on the clothes on the doll. Then we went to Kid to Kid to see if we could find some more. I got like ten outfits for 17 dollars. I saved a lot of money this way and got a lot more clothes.
When we got home my mom and I played dress up with Casey and took picutres of her with all her new clothes.
Here are all of her outfits
Written by Olivia

1 comment:
Pretty cool Olivia, I like the matching outfits. Grandpa
Post a Comment