Last week Jeremy and I went out to Rodizio Grill and then went and saw a really funny movie. We went and saw "When in Rome" It was such a cute funny movie. As we were watching the movie we were laughing out loud.

Sometimes I meet my friend Michelle and we go and hang out. We went and saw Leap Year a couple week ago. It was also a really cute movie. I like romantic comedies. The fun thing about hanging out with Michelle is that we can talk for a long time.

But this coming up Friday Jeremy and I are going to go to a Sweet Heart's Ball in our neighborhood. We use to go to dances when we were dating, we took a dance class together in college, our first date was going to a dance. So we are excited to go dancing again. Well I am at least. I am thinking about going and buying a new dress.

So I am really enjoying going out with my husband. I think it helps us to have a happier marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment