Olivia wanted to go and get her nails done with me for my birthday. Our friends Taylor and Kindra came with us and we had a really fun time.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
32
I have awesome friends, a great husband, and wonderful kids who helped me have a wondeful birthday.
Olivia wanted to go and get her nails done with me for my birthday. Our friends Taylor and Kindra came with us and we had a really fun time.


For my birthday, Jere and the kids brought we me breakfast in bed. Olivia made me a delicious fruit salad and on the tray with the the food were these beautiful flowers and box with a heart necklace in it. They were so thoughtful. They also got me new pajamas, a new blender, and some new cookie sheets. (I really needed some new cookie sheets my old ones looked pretty worn out). Later we went to to Cafe Rio and Cold Stone as a family. Garrett kept asking who else I was going to invite to my party. I think he was disappointed when I said it was just us and Jennifer. But we all had a good time. Then later that night Jeremy and I went out without the kids to Texas Roadhouse. It was a fabulous day.
My friend Melanie also gave me these pretty flowers for my birthday.
I also had several friends and family call me,stop by, send greetings, and cards to wish me a happy birthday. I appreciate all these people!
Olivia wanted to go and get her nails done with me for my birthday. Our friends Taylor and Kindra came with us and we had a really fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I was thinking about you yesterday but I didn't make it around to calling you. I'm glad you had a good day.
Happy birthday from us too!
Happy Birthday Robin!
Post a Comment