
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. We would love to see your answers to the questions too.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Just before New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? YES
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Baby Doll- named her Melinda Sue
7. Hardest person to buy for? Jeremy's Parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? Garrett
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail Card with a picture
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Its the thought that counts.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start looking around July for good deals.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes, Students like to give lots of candy. Then we will give the candy to our neighbors.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cinnamon Rolls
15. Lights on the tree? Just White Lights
16. Favorite Christmas song? Polar Express song "Believe"
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home but I would love to go and visit my family
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Star
20. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas Morning
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds in the Store
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the photo ornaments with the date. It is fun to see how the kids change form year to year.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and scalloped potatoes.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would love a colored printer so I could print my digital scrapbook pages from home.
2 comments:
I may never eat candy from my neighbors again. :)
As a side note, you know what we gave away in our Halloween candy last year?
Bouillon cubes.
Post a Comment