The things some people do at the office when they are bored......
Have you tried moving the dry ice around to vary the tone? I mean between my electric toothbrush and your cookie sheet we are starting to have the makings of a really unique band.......
Wow, that's awesome. And annoying! I'll have to try that next time I buy dry ice!
I think it sounds a lot like 4th graders playing recorder. I'll send you a clip. hee-heeMerry Christmas!!
Andrew loved it and watched it five times. He would have watched it more but I told him that was enough. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The things some people do at the office when they are bored......
Have you tried moving the dry ice around to vary the tone? I mean between my electric toothbrush and your cookie sheet we are starting to have the makings of a really unique band.......
Wow, that's awesome. And annoying! I'll have to try that next time I buy dry ice!
I think it sounds a lot like 4th graders playing recorder. I'll send you a clip. hee-hee
Merry Christmas!!
Andrew loved it and watched it five times. He would have watched it more but I told him that was enough. :)
Post a Comment