
We have been getting quite a bit of snow lately. The other day after a snow storm, I was driving to work and I saw several people out shoveling their driveways and sidewalks. This is something that Jeremy really dislikes doing. Anyway, I was driving I saw people with shovels and it seemed like it was going really slow. Then I saw this one guy with a snow blower and it looked like he was out there having fun. So last night I asked Jeremy if he wanted one. He spent the next two hours looking them up online, watching videos, and reading reviews. He really wanted one. We went out today to look for them in the stores. We looked at Lowes, Sears. Home Depot and finally we found this at Wal-Mart. It was the last one. As soon as we got home Jeremy plugged it and did the drive way and sidewalks in about 15 minutes.
So yeah, Jeremy gets a new toy. Yeah for me the sidewalks get cleared.
2 comments:
Woo-hoo!! Snowblower!!
that's pretty cool.... we're lucky that our driveway is on a downward slope, and it seems to melt off very quickly. we've got some snow this year, but it generally melts off before we have to do any shoveling. Seems like we shoveled more at the old house. merry christmas a little early, jeremy!
Post a Comment