Nah, I didn't have a pokey thing in my mouth. I was in fourth grade when I stopped sucking my fingers. I remember looking around one day and realized (for myself) that no one else was sucking on their fingers anymore, and decided I was done. Got to love a kid that can soothe themselves!
5 comments:
Did kristi ever have the poki to stop her sucking her fingers? or was that only KT?
Those are the best, cheap and always with you. Did I mention I love those cheeks:) That's what we call kissin cheeks.
Nah, I didn't have a pokey thing in my mouth. I was in fourth grade when I stopped sucking my fingers. I remember looking around one day and realized (for myself) that no one else was sucking on their fingers anymore, and decided I was done.
Got to love a kid that can soothe themselves!
yeah. awesome. I know kerstin had the pokey.
or maybe it was one of my belly dancing club memories.
Post a Comment