There are 2 days left until summer vacation. I wanted to get a picture of Olivia with her teacher Miss Eliason. She has been a good teacher and Olivia has enjoyed being in her class. They are standing outside of Olivia's Classroom. Her class only had 15 students in it. We loved that she was in a small class with a good teacher. It is hard to believe that she is done with first grade. Time seems to go by fast.

Garrett wanted in on the picture taking. He loves Olivia so much.
3 comments:
15 kids????? How did that happen and how come we don't only have 15 kids? That is one lucky teacher! I think it is so cute that Garrett loves Olivia so much. You have a really cute family!
Thanks. Her class was added kind of as a last minute thing. Her school had kivas in the hallways and they quickly converted one of the kivas into a classroom. Because the room was so small, they could only fit 15 kids in. There were only 6 on A track! It must have been nice (They moved to a trailer halfway through the year, but the class is still small). The crazy part is even though there were only 15 kids in the class, there were three girls named Olivia!
this is so fun that you got pics of her with her teacher!. I loved my teachers in school and never got any pictures with them and I sometimes wish I had those memories of what they looked like preserved. :)
Post a Comment