Don't we look excited?
We went to a place called Showtime Utah (Which if you live in Utah, you really need to go there). It's in Pleasant Grove, and they had a live band and good food. I'd recommend the barbecued pork with a cheesecake brownie for dessert. The musicians were all really, really talented. The show was fun and the food was yummy. Robin and I both agreed that everyone there tried really hard to make sure everyone has having a good time. If you are tired of the whole Chili's and Applebees scene, you ought to go to Showtime Utah at least once. Why not go next Friday? Here's their website: www.showtimeutah.com Devin also figured out how to stick his thumb in his mouth while we were there.
After dinner and the show, we went to see the movie Made of Honor. Robin thought it was cute, but I thought the language was pretty bad. If was funny though because when we got there we were the only people in the theater.
6 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Ours is on Thursday! We are going to try to spend the day together in Charleston next Saturday. We really wanted to spend the weekend in Pigeon Forge, but with Gas Prices and other expenses..... I guess I'll settle for a dinner at Olive Garden and a day out for us! Your date sounds like so much fun. Wish we had a place here like that.
The other nice thing is that it wasn't that expensive. We had a really good time.
Robin
ahhh,.. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 11 years, the older I get the faster it seems time passes by. Showtime Utah sounds great!
Happy Anniversary!! Looks like a fun night!
Congratulations! 11 years, that's an accomplishment! You guys are great!jmrtj
Post a Comment