My brother, Thomas, is now in Kuwait. He will be there for about 3 weeks then he will go on to Iraq. It is still a little unbelievable that he is over there. He is really the first person I have known personally to go over there. It is hard to believe that they said that we won the war but that we are still sending lots of troops over there. I never thought about it much until someone close to me went over. I know that supporting democracy in other countries is important and that my brother is giving a great service to our country. Keep him in your prayers.
2 comments:
2 or 4 or 5 of my cousins are there also. I can't remember exactly. And I have a couple of other relatives in the national guard in different locations around the country. We will keep them all in our prayers.
Mom says Thomas is slated to be in his post in Iraq on Nov 21st. We can start mailing packages and letters to him too... i will post his address on my Blog if you want to mail a note to him.
Post a Comment