I think this is a great pictures!!! Everyone looks good! I will be more than happy to try to do some pictures of your family/the kids when you are here. I will have my basement fireplace all decorated for Christmas and there's good lighting there, so we could have some fun with it. Bring some dress up clothes and we can play around with it!!!! See you in DEC!!!
2 comments:
Fun picture! We sure had a great time seeing you! Thanks!
I think this is a great pictures!!! Everyone looks good! I will be more than happy to try to do some pictures of your family/the kids when you are here. I will have my basement fireplace all decorated for Christmas and there's good lighting there, so we could have some fun with it. Bring some dress up clothes and we can play around with it!!!! See you in DEC!!!
Post a Comment