My mom and dad arrived yesterday from WV. They arrived but their luggage didn't. The airline delivered it at 1:00 am this morning. The guy was supposed to be here no later than 11:30 pm. I think the guy wanted a tip for delivering it but I wasn't going to give him a tip for being late.
After we picked them up from the airport we took them to one of our favorite places to eat: Cafe Rio. Any excuse we have to go there we do. We just love the food there. I always order the chili roast beef salad.
Soon after we got home my Dad and Jeremy went to work. They put up all the doors in the basement. They had to trim the bottom of the doors because the carpet was thick. It was nice to have Dad here to help Jere with the doors. We just love our basement!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment