President Monson, who was our dear prophet and the leader of our church died on Jan. 2, 2018. I never met him in person, But I looked up to him, I admired his service to others and his love for the lord. During General Conference, I loved listening to his talks, hearing his stories and knowing that he was a prophet of God who could lead us and guide correctly. I am saddened by his death. I will greatly miss this man who has always been a leader of the church since I have been a live. He became the prophet shortly before my 3rd son was born, so Devin has only know this great man as his prophet.
During his funeral service, I was deeply touched and moved by the stories of him. I will admit that I got a little teary watching his sweet daughter talk about her father. Thank you President Monson for your life time of service.
Here are some quotes by him that I really like:










No comments:
Post a Comment