This is the 2nd week of my art class. We had to sketch and old shoe. I had no idea how to draw a shoe so I found a step by step tutorial on how to draw a shoe. I think it looks okay.
 |
| This assignment was playing with different media. I had no idea there were so many different medias. I really liked the water color crayon and pencil. I thought those would be fun to use. I didn't love the charcoal or pastel they were both really messy. |
 |
| This assignment we had to do a gray scale using three different medias. |
Here are my weekly sketches. We are required to sketch 3-4 extra pictures each week on top of other assignments. I did a dinosaur, Legos, a gorilla, and apples and flowers. I don't think I have drawn this much in my life. My Legos don't look right.
No comments:
Post a Comment