Saturday, January 16, 2016

Canopy Tour: High Ropes Course

Yesterday was Garrett's birthday.  For his birthday he wanted to go to Thanksgiving point to the Curiosity Museum and do the high ropes course.  I think they had a lot of fun even it was a little scary.    It cost 7 dollars per person.    Jennifer came with us and she took the all the kids: Zach, Josh, Olivia, Garrett and Devin.   I had to walk across the rope bridge to get to a place where I could take some cool shots.














 What was Andi doing While they walking the high Ropes course:  Happily playing in the water room and getting all wet.  I love the water boots they have for the little kids.

 All six Cousins:
 Andi and Jeremy playing Kidopolis:

 Magic ANDI!
 Zach and Olivia in the wind tunnel!

Zach and Josh seemed to enjoy the discovery museum.  

Another fun outing with the cousins! 

No comments: