Thursday, January 14, 2016

Andi's Party Part 2

I made Andi a fish cake.    She love fish.  She loves watching documentaries about fish, she love reading books about fish.  So I made her a fish.  I think it turned out pretty cute.
 When it was time for presents.  She was pretty excited.  But I think the other kids were just as excited as she was to open and discover the presents.
She got a basket of play food.  She really likes the lemon probably because she can say lemon.
 The older kids were helping her open her presents.  But as you can tell she was pretty excited.


I love the look of pure joy on her face as she open the presents and see a new stuffed cat. Which she calls, "Meow"  She loves her kitty cats.

Jenn got her this little shopping cart.  I think it if funny to watch her walk on her knees to push it.  When Jenn bought the toy for her, she thought it would be a little bit bigger based on the picture on the front of the box.


She was happy to get blocks from Grandma and Grandpa Doolittle.
 She got a Cinderella Little people castle and lots of accessories to go with it.  She had so much fun opening the castle and all the the little things that came with it.  However, it was super fun to see the excitement of the other kids.  They were helping her but they were also playing with the toys. 





 Here is Andi with her cake.  She did try to blow out the candle but she would not eat the cake.  She didn't want the frosting to get on her hands.  We tried to give her a fork but she still refused.  Garrett's Joke was this was the only way he would ever eat fish.

I think she had a pretty good birthday.    She was sick on her actual birthday with the stomach flu but I don't think she cared that we celebrated her birthday a day late.

We sure do love this happy, smart, wonderful little girl!

No comments: