Devin: On Father's Day, "I wish there was a brother's day."
Garrett:
Sitting next to Andi in the car telling her a story. "There once was
an orange who hiked up to a volcano and died...dyed itself purple."
Devin:
On the airplane he asked me what the sign on the tray said. I replied,
"Fasten seatbelt" He responded, "No, it says wait for snacks.
Olivia:
She was out with Jay and Emily and they went to Chick-fil-a. Jay asked
Olivia what she wanted. She replied, "I want a chicken burger thing."
Devin: What do you think Andi is dreaming about? I think she is dreaming about it raining milk."
Devin:
While at Emily's house watching T.V. he kept pushing a button on the
remote then running to the kitchen. Coming back and pushing a button on
the remote and running to the kitchen. Emily asked him, "What are you
doing?" He replied, "I am trying to pause the show." (Says the child
who only watches Netflix)
No comments:
Post a Comment