Sunday, August 24, 2014

First Day

Devin is going into First Grade.  His teacher is Ms. Maurin.  He has been so excited for school to start. He has been counting down the days.  Plus he was super excited to wear his new Lego Shirt to school.


Garrett is going into the 5th grade.  His teacher is Mr. Fretwell.  Garrett seems pretty excited to start school too. On the first day of school the teacher told them that they would have to write a 5 paragraph essay by the middle of the year.  And even though it would be hard.  Then he said do you know how to eat an entire Elephant?  And Garrett answered "One bite at a time." 




Olivia is entering the 8th grade.  She was glad that she got all her classes that she wanted.  She is in honors math.  And I said, "I don't remember signing the paper for that." She replied, "You did and I am smart enough to do it. "  Yes she is.   She will also be taking creative writing, drama, dance, and foods along with her core classes.



All of them agreed that they would definitely miss Andi.



No comments: