Monday, December 16, 2013

Baby Shower

I had a few friends give me a baby shower. It was a nice shower, with friends, talking, and food.

I got some really cute blankets.

I got a baby essential pack and some things to pack for the hospital for me.

I love all the cute hair bows, hats and the bath things.

I got some 0-3 month clothes

Some 3-6 month clothes

And some 9-12 month clothes.
We are almost ready for this little girl to come.  We still need a dresser for all her things.  Plus we need to set up her room, but right now the lego team things are in there, and we still need a name.  We have few names on our list but we just don't know yet.  It was nice to have some friends give me shower.  It has been 13 years since I had a baby girl.  I swear the clothes are getting cuter

People who attended:  Kindra Bellows, Allison Schipanboard, Maggie Soward, Sara Pitcher, Tina Chandler, Natlie Miller, Jennifer Doolittle, Amie Nye, Robyn Torkornoo,  Magen Toronto, Amanda Thurston,

1 comment:

Marianne said...

You had a baby shower? Without me? Lol! Yay for new baby stuff!