Devin: We can make the biscuits into snowman.
Garrett: Hee Hee.. They are a little yellow we know what that means.
Devin: On a cold day standing in front of the heater vent, "This is a meant to be a foot heater!"
Olivia: in Church While Singing a song that says, "Christ is our Beacon" She is singing, "Christ is our bacon."
Devin: Before going to bed, he comes and says, "I am going to give you a super hug."
Mom: Devin you know I love you, right?
Devin: YES
Mom: Do you know what I don't love?
Devin: Fruit Cake
Devin: I went into his room and saw a mason jar stuffed with dirty underwear and pajama pants
Mom: why did you have your dirty clothes in this?
Devin: I decided I don't like the jar for a money jar anymore so I decided to put my laundry in it.
Devin: While dropping him off at the babysitter's house he says, "I love you M"
Devin: After Dinner, he come up and says, "Can I have a snack and not a healthy one?"
Devin: Jeremy told Devin not to eat snow. He replied,"Santa made snow so we can eat it."
Garrett: While playing legos talking to himself, "I like Booby traps. I like Traps and I like Boobies"
No comments:
Post a Comment