Friday, March 01, 2013

February Sayings

We were watching the church video about putting on the armor of God. While the "good guys" are sitting at the edge of the river, Devin announces, "I like the bad guys."

Devin:
While getting a hair cut the lady is asking him questions: Here is their conversation
Lady: Do you have any brothers and sisters.
Devin: 1 Brother and 1 Sister
Lady: Are they older?
Devin: Yeah they are always both older.
Lady: Do you like being the youngest?
Devin: NO! I want to be the same size as them.

Devin:
As we are walking into the store there is a cigarette smell, Devin runs into the store with his nose covered, when we get inside, "PEE-WEW I covered my nose it smelled so bad."

Garrett: "What if they made a Mr. Ssippi (River)?"

Devin: "
Mom I am going to tell you the F word. I lofe you."

Devin: As he is eating his chicken nuggets shaped liked dinosaurs that are dipped in ketchup, "ROAR, HELP ME I AM BLEEDING." chomp!

Devin: "Mom, can I wear my spider man costume and my mask so I can scare Brittany." (The babysitter)

No comments: